Animal Chiropractic is more than just moving bones. It ultimately addresses the health of the spine which addresses the health of everything else.
Animal chiropractors prevent emergencies by helping the animal’s nervous system respond better to its environment, maintain the normal balance of the nervous system so to live longer, happier lives.
|How Chiropractic Works
- The bones of the spine and joints are maintained in a specific alignment.
- The nerves which surround each joint and vertebral articulation are in constant communication with the central nervous system, brain and all organs.
- When even a subtle change in the alignment occurs, it is called a subluxation.
- Subluxations affect the nervous system, local muscles, joints and even distant organs, glands and body functions.
|Indications for Care
- Lameness, trouble getting up and down, athletic competitions
- Surgery involving anesthesia, seizures or neurological problems, recovery from illness or injury
- Geriatric household pet, behavior or mood change
- Chronic health problems that do not resolve as expected.
- Neck, back, leg, and tail pain
- Muscle spasms and nerve problems
- Injuries from slips, falls, and accidents
- Jaw or TMJ problems, difficulty chewing
- Bowel, bladder, and internal medicine disorders
- Maintenance of joint and spinal health